From the Desk of the Lowly Office Aid

April 2011
Dear Friends and Family,

It is my pleasure to introduce you to in this little letter a good friend of mine. She’s a bright and cheery girl who loves blue skies, white fluffy clouds, but also enjoys a good spring rain shower! She’s a huge fan of flowers, especially lilies and tulips. She also adores baby animals, with lambs and chicks being at the top of her list. Her favorite holiday is Easter, of course (she can’t get enough of those Cadbury Eggs), and anything pastel is her color of choice. Ladies and gentlemen, LS Real Estate is proud to introduce to you—by way of me, the Lowly Office Aid….the month of April.

Despite the fact that I just personified April as an overly cheerful and optimistic ditz with just a tad too much naïveté, I really do like this month, and I think that if she really was a person, we would be friends. However, she’s not…it’s not…so I will just resort to saying, I really enjoy the month of April. Winter was great and all, and March gave us a taste of spring, but really turned on us toward the end. My poor apartment (known fondly by my roommate and me as the half-pint house due to its diminutive size) felt the wrath of March during the storm on the twentieth. All started off well enough…the cold and the rain were on the outside and I was toasty and dry on the inside, but not for long. Unfortunately, the rain infiltrated our ranks of apparently weak ceiling tiles, and pretty soon it was wet inside also. In my humble opinion, I only think it should be wet inside my shower and sink, but the rain had other ideas. Luckily, our very large stainless steel pot collected the offending drops and now the only thing that protects us from whatever is lurking in our ceiling is a garbage bag from Target. Let’s hope the quality is as great as they say it is. So far so good.

As you can see, I am really ready for some full blown spring action! I really love me some good springtime with all the sunshine, the flowers blooming, and all that Lion King circle of life stuff going on…you know…new life beginning and all that jazz.

Speaking of new life…even LS Real Estate is getting into the spirit of spring…on the internet! If you haven’t visited it yet, lsrealestate.net has been completely revitalized, or should I say, reincarnated into a brand new website. I hardly recognized it when I went on. It looks great and has a little something for everyone, whether you are a resident, buying or selling, or just looking to rent. It even has a link to this month’s quiz question. Just click and answer and if your name is chosen as the winner you will receive a $25 gift card to the place that you select.

However, this is not the only new thing happening at LS Real Estate…not only do we have a revamped website, but guess what…we are also now on Facebook! Yes, readers, we are now part of the social network. Maybe this makes us cool, but maybe this just makes us normal. Whatever the case may be, it at least makes us available for you to become fans of. So please, just to boost the fragile self-esteem of this very, very lowly office aid, please click the “Like”  button lots of times…not that I’m trying to pressure you into to anything, of course.

However, as much as I would love to write many more pages to you all, every letter has an end, including this one. Before I go though, I wish you all a beautiful April and a wonderful Easter Sunday celebrating with friends and family.  

Signing Off,
Joy Jasmine Ellis 
The Lowly Office Aid

No comments:

Post a Comment